Consider Career Counseling if:
- You are unsure about your career direction, regardless of your age
- You have recently graduated (or are near graduation) but do not feel confident about your career direction
- You have a pattern of job-hopping, job loss, or difficulty getting
along with co-workers or bosses.
- You are a homemaker wishing to re-enter the work force
- You are a mid-life career changer, looking for work that fits your present values and lifestyle
- You are considering returning to school for an advanced degree or re-training for a new career and want assurance that you are making
the right choice
- You are a student having difficulty deciding on a college major
- You want vocational testing to enhance understanding of your aptitudes, personality, and interests.
- You want assistance with the logistics of the job search such as reviewing your resume, writing a cover letter, preparing references, interviewing, and negotiating a salary
- You are needing assistance with a broader, long-term career plan that includes creating a vision, setting goals and objectives, networking, and fitting next-action steps into your planner
For more information about career counseling call Mary Jane Murphy.